Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Imagination

Dylan had a delay this morning and Sean had my car so Grandpa came and took him to school and brought him home at noon with ice cream sundaes in hand. While he was at school Kate and I took a bath and then she took a two-hour nap and I was able to get housework done while she slept. She's so hoarse today that she barely squeaks when she cries but she slept most of the day so hopefully that'll do her good.

We had a great day playing together and since the kids were either sleeping or at school I was able to spend quality one-on-one time with each of them.



I've been feeling a bit cooped up this week because we've taken turns feeling sick for two weeks now and haven't left the house much, but today I just felt so grateful to be with my kids. They are only this little for a short time. So today I just held them and held them.