Monday, November 11, 2013

Oh, Miss Rhea

These two photos sum up our week with Katie Rhea:

She's suddenly very mobile, so we find her in the bathroom and under the kitchen table and this morning I walked into the playroom where she and Dylan were nicely playing to find her standing in the closet.

DSC_0105

And she's teething hard.

DSC_0252

She was up all night last night calling for me. I sat up with her until after midnight and she was up and ready for more cuddles at 3AM.



DSC_0216

But even though she's in pain she's still a very smiley little girl.

*

Today is my cousins' birthdays. My cousin Sam turned twenty-four and my cousin Jonathan would've been thirty today. Here are some of my favorite photographs of Jonathan and myself when we were babies:

DSC_2435
DSC_2118

I am thinking about you today, Aunt Karen and Uncle John. Xo.

And here is my darling Sam (in the pink) with Dylan and her fiancee Bridgette at the park. Dylan absolutely loved getting dizzy on that tire swing with the two of them. Happy twenty-four, sweetheart!

DSC_4639

And a very happy Veteran's Day to all who have served and are serving our country.