Sunday, June 9, 2013

Use Woolite to get your tile grout clean!

I saw this method on Pinterest and immediately wanted to try it out for myself. Our upstairs shower needed a good cleaning and although I scrub it down with a bathroom cleaner, the grout never seems to get clean.

Here are the gross before pictures of our shower grout:

DSC_5774
DSC_5776

The magic of the Interwebs recommended Woolite foaming carpet cleaner, but I only had Woolite pet spray carpet cleaner.

DSC_5785

You should see how clean the shower tiles look now! I didn't even let the Woolite soak in very long, I just sprayed it on, scrubbed it with a hard bristle brush, and voila!

The after photos:

DSC_5779
DSC_5781

I was so impressed that I rushed to the store to buy another bottle to clean our kitchen floor.

Rated-A

I was not paid for this blog entry. These experiences are my own and I wanted to share them with you.