Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Hair day

Ask my hair how well Katie slept last night.

dreads

You know that saying you look how you feel? That was pretty much my thought when I realized that I had woken up with dreadlocks from a rough night with a crying teething Kate on the couch.

She caught up with her lack of sleep this afternoon while Dylan and I read books and made valentines for his teachers.

DSC_1513

And her hair kind of looked like mine when she finally woke up from her long nap.

DSC_1522

Tomorrow is Dylan's Valentine's Day party at school, we'll probably have a snow day on Thursday, and we are on winter break until next Tuesday so tonight kind of feels like a Thursday night! We're about to be locked in the house with the next Nor'Easter on its way and we will have hoards of candy. Candy is the language of love.