Saturday, December 21, 2013

The About Me photo shoot

I needed an updated photo for the nonexistent About Me section of this blog which I will get around to writing someday, I promise. The About Me section is my least favorite part about blogging. I never know what to write. But anyway, I set up a tripod in the backyard and the kids and I had a really fun time playing in the snow. And the pictures came out pretty priceless. I'll never forget the way the kids laughed today, how Dylan and I had an extra long snowball fight and how Kate giggled in my arms as I ran all around the yard pretending to hide from Dylan's fastballs.

DSC_9834
DSC_9882
DSC_9845
DSC_9898
DSC_9855

It was so warm today that the snow barely felt cold. Can I tell you how much I love this picture of Dylan holding up Katie. He dropped her a few seconds later and the two of them rolled around in the snow.

Katie day 306 edits

We rode our hot cycles, too. I had way too much fun on Dylan's plastic motorcycle.

DSC_9975
DSC_0027
DSC_0050
DSC_0117
DSC_0193

And we played on the swings. More laughter.

DSC_0250
DSC_0258
DSC_0337
Katie day 306 edits1

Katie loves the swings as much as Dylan did when he was a baby.



I love every second of these two.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway I'm hosting on my blog. You can win a three-pack of awesome Montagne Jeunesse face masques!