Sunday, September 29, 2013

From the mouths of babes

DSC_2554

Dylan was my little sidekick today as I worked in the yard--he's covered in paint in this photo, it looks a bit like a flesh wound--he said the funniest things:

Me: Where are you going tomorrow?
(Correct answer is on a field trip)
Dylan: I'm going to Earth.

OH!!! I love you, little slug! I will love you forever! (drops slug) Mom, can you help me find some other bug?

Most people don't like trash but I love trash! I want to be a garbage truck when I grow up.

Mom, shut your mustache.

And tonight before bed he decided to "read" Jack and the Beanstalk to me. There was a picture of a boy with a cow and he said, This boy is going to see a man about a horse.

*

Kate is extremely mobile these days. She's not crawling, per say, but she sure is scooting. If you put her down on one side of the room she will army crawl to the opposite corner. Here's a video of the kids in the yard tonight as the sun was setting.