Monday, July 29, 2013

Ab challenge day 2

Yesterday, I felt nothing. No pain, no muscle straining. After today's workout my stomach muscles felt the burn. I can't wait to see how this feels in thirty days.

ab challenge

We're both really into doing this ab challenge because, well, it's pretty fun to workout together. We didn't wait for Dylan to go to bed tonight and we learned that it's a little harder and a little more fun with a two-year-old tagging along.

DSC_4851
DSC_4873
DSC_4907
DSC_4933
DSC_4945

My turn to bust a gut:

DSC_4949
DSC_4951
DSC_4955
DSC_4959
Please pardon my child's backwards inside-out briefs, he's feeling very independent.

I spent the day rearranging the house. Apparently exercise gives me a ton of energy. Tomorrow we run another mile and I'm kind of excited about it. I haven't felt this great in a long time.