Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Slow down, baby

Katie Rhea turned four--FOUR--months old today. This morning when we woke up she rolled over for the first time!

Untitled

And later in the day she worked just as hard to sit up for a few seconds.

Untitled

I spent the rest of the day trying to get her to roll over on camera so that Sean can see it, but she only rolled on her own that one time upon waking.

Here's a video of her rolling with a little help. I love how proud she gets once she is on her belly.



Kathleen, you need to slow down a bit, babe. I'm not ready for you to grow up so fast. You're already sleeping through the night, trying to find your mobility, and getting ready for solid foods. I want you to stay my little baby forever, but no matter how old you get you will always be my sweet little girl.