Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to use a moby wrap in newborn hold

I don't vlog often but maybe I should start. I was given a moby wrap when Dylan was born and I was so confused by this long piece of material that was somehow supposed to support my baby with a series of twists and knots that it stayed in my closet for two years until my best friend Sarah came over and showed me how to use the thing.



I used a Bjorn with Dylan and Sean still uses it with Kate because he feels weird wearing a moby wrap, and that Bjorn worked fine for us but I prefer the moby because it doesn't hurt my back and it feels like wearing a favorite tee shirt. Katie loves to be worn and she usually falls right to sleep.

DSC_5520

Moby wraps can be as confusing as trying to read a book in a foreign language but once you learn how to baby wear with a Moby it comes very natural. I definitely am a moby wrap advocate. Feel free to contact me if you'd like more information on my baby wearing experiences.