Monday, March 11, 2013

I meant to publish this last night

Katie received a clean bill of health at the doctor this morning and weighed in at 8 pounds 9 and 1/2 ounces.

We spent the rest of the day in front of the TV watching movies as Dylan refused to nap and I was battling a migraine. I'm very much looking forward to spring so we can go outside and play more often.

Since it is now light outside at 5PM today marked the first day that Sean was able to ride his bike to work again. This means that he comes home later, yes, but it means that he clears his head of all work stress on the ride home and shows up at our door wearing ear to ear smiles.

Tonight as Kate and I relaxed in a warm tub as we are known to do these days after Dylan is asleep, Sean came in and remarked at how big she is getting already. Three weeks old tomorrow. He then mentioned off the cuff that we should start working on a number three. Ha! Laughable. Three kids. I'm barely sleeping with two.