Sunday, March 10, 2013

Documenting Sunday

We love the weekends.

Yesterday we had a bunch of family and friends over to see Katie. By the end of the day we were absolutely exhausted but feeling beyond lucky for our loved ones.

Fast forward to Sunday. Somehow the baby and I slept in until nearly eleven this morning. Granted we were both up together a bit during the night as per usual and it was Daylight Savings Time so technically it was only ten, but still this was a wonderful--and rare--way to start our Sunday.

When we woke up we put on a Coldplay concert and Dylan danced through the whole thing. Katie and I joined him and Sean video'd us all. I love this memory.


We went sledding at the playground with my mother later in the afternoon and had hot chocolate when we came home. Here's a normal conversation with Dylan:


This upcoming week holds doctors appointments for Katie and for me. It's nice to jump into Monday feeling so blessed and so refreshed.