Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snow pictures: part two [and 38 weeks pregnant]

I'm thrilled that I did not go into labor last night but I am quite ready for her to come out now. Hopefully there won't be any 39th week photos. I am no longer a graceful pregnant woman.

I have to give a disclosure: I didn't edit any of these photos aside from turning them into collages. This drives me absolutely batty because I know these photos could be so much better if only I had the patience to open them up in Photoshop but I just don't have time tonight.

So here I am at 38 weeks, 1 day pregnant:

untitled folder7
untitled folder8
DSC_3255
untitled folder9
untitled folder10

And after I photographed my Katie bump in the backyard I convinced Sean and Dylan to come out to play. Sean actually posed for pictures and even Dylan cooperated. Is it a blue moon or something?

untitled folder11
untitled folder12
untitled folder13

We then played in the snow until our cheeks turned purple and we could no longer feel our fingers.

DSC_3638
DSC_3640
DSC_3651
untitled folder14
DSC_3668
DSC_3683
untitled folder15
DSC_3686
DSC_3830
DSC_3859
DSC_3871
DSC_3954
untitled folder16

We came inside to thaw off, drink hot apple cider, and make brownies. So far this blizzard has been simply awesome.