Sunday, January 6, 2013

Signage

When I get exhausted from too much physical labor, see eight hours of organizing the house yesterday, I apparently do arts and crafts.  Dylan is getting his two year molars and was up all night crying in my arms although he was sleeping through it, so I opted for a quieter, less physical morning.  He's been really excited about having a truck garage in his playroom closet so why not ramp him up a bit more with an actual sign:  Dylan's Truck Garage...now open for business.


I printed out some letters I typed up in Photoshop

DSC_0196

After painting a board I found in our basement I traced the letters with a pen which gave me an outline

DSC_0197

And then I painted in the letters--very sloppily might I add--added some hooks, and presto! An official sign!

nesting

Apparently Dylan has also parked some CDs in his garage

DSC_0200