Monday, July 26, 2010

Product Reviews

I'm a big fan of writing product reviews. I especially love writing them when I really like the product I'm reviewing. Writing reviews allows me to combine my love of writing with my passion for photography. I will always review honestly and fairly, and I welcome all feedback.

I was honored when my Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastic review was featured on Influenster's Facebook page!

Screen shot 2013-07-02 at 9.19.10 PM

Here are some of my past reviews:

Goody Hair Ouchless Ribbon Elastics - Muggy rated Thundershirt - Muggy rated A+
Woolite - Muggy rated A
Made by Me Stepping Stones - Muggy rated C
Clairol Natural Instincts - Muggy rated B
Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles - Muggy rated B-

If you are a large company--or a small business--who would like me to review a product for you, please email me at WildeFrost@gmail.com