Saturday, December 7, 2013

I'm back online!

My new computer charger FINALLY came in the mail today so I am back up and running with a spectacular working computer. It's a good thing, too, because my camera was so filled with photos it was about to burst. So let's catch up.

On Tuesday we played with friends. And Bernadette finally brought over that giant art she made for Kate before Kate was born. It's awesome, and so so huge. We'll have to hang it somewhere where it is not likely to fall on Kate's head.

DSC_5788
DSC_5719
DSC_5745

On Wednesday we had Spaghettios, which have zero nutrition value whatsoever but I loved them as a kid. My aunt Sandy used to make them for us all the time. That and macaroni and cheese. Anyway, Dylan and Kate loved them, too.

DSC_5869
DSC_5901
DSC_5925
DSC_5960

I also found yet another box of goodies from Influenster in our mailbox!! We had fun trying out some of the products. Will post more on that later.

e

Sean left for a business trip on Thursday morning before we woke up and since it was quite foggy and rainy here we spent some of the morning at Home Depot--Dylan's favorite store--and playing indoors.

Here's our view on the left--there's actually a building right behind that tree but the fog was so thick that everything turned white--and the view from Sean's tropical hotel room on the right. But I'm not bitter.

Untitled

Our playroom sure gets a lot of use.

DSC_6667
DSC_6657
DSC_6656

We cleaned the house before bed.

DSC_6676

And on Friday my new ERGObaby arrived!!!

DSC_6910

I've been dying to get this carrier since Dylan was a baby and finally after trying a half dozen other carriers I decided it was worth biting the bullet and spending the money to get a carrier that we would get a lot of use out of and one that would actually be comfortable. Kate loves it a little too much and hasn't wanted to be put down since it arrived. Last night was also our visit with Santa at Dylan's school. I'll post those pictures another time.

We picked up Sean at the airport this morning and now I'm hoping not to move for the rest of the weekend. I could use a few days worth of sleep as I'm not feeling my best. Maybe an afternoon of Monster's University, popcorn, and cocoa.

DSC_7088

Kate seems on board with that idea. We are all so glad to have Daddy back home with us.