Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Rainy day band



Entertaining two kids under three for ten hours on a rainy day isn't easy. We've colored with crayons, markers, colored pencils. We played with stickers and trucks. We watched two movies. We made loaded baked potatoes and had ice pops. We pretended we were in a band. I'm running out of ideas. Katie has been miserable all day too, I'm pretty sure her teeth are bothering her. She doesn't ever cry and today she has spent the entire day in tears. Poor little girl. I guess I can take the kids out but Kate is just wanting to snuggle and eat and gum her teething rings so maybe an excursion can wait until tomorrow.

DSC_8360

I found this great website with rainy day ideas just now and there are a bunch of awesome activities we haven't done yet. I wish I found it earlier. Off to soothe a crying Kate! Happy rainbow hunting!