Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An interview with Dylan and Kate and almost famous

Today the kids are vlogging.


*

In awesome news, I just sort of became famous...for a few hours anyway.

I've been doing product reviews for a company called Influenster and today they featured one of my blogs on their Facebook page!

influenster

Can you see that small picture in the About section? That's a thumbnail of my best friend Sarah. On a Facebook page with 83,885 followers. And her photo is there because I blogged about my new favorite hair elastic and how not to wear hair elastics on your wrists for photo shoots. And Influenster posted this:

Screen shot 2013-07-02 at 9.19.10 PM

And then they linked to my product review!

So I'm feeling a little famous. If you're here from Influenster, welcome! I hope you get lots of free products to try, too!