Saturday, January 12, 2013

My little Valentine

Dylan and I did a photo shoot the other day at his request but it was short lived because one of my studio lights basically exploded and started smoking. Whoa baby! I unplugged it and got ready to dash it out into the snow in case the nylon covering caught fire.

34 weeks pregnant with kate and dylan photos
DSC_0469
DSC_0508
untitled folder1
DSC_0466hearts

So we went outside.

I already posted this series of belly shots I took that day:

untitled folder

But we played, too.

It was 40° and warm enough for Dylan to be comfortable in a sweater with no coat; I'll admit I got pretty cold after ten minutes in a sleeveless dress though.

DSC_0538
Desktop31
DSC_0873

Avery joined us.

DSC_0970

And Dylan and Avery chased each other around the yard.

Desktop30
Desktop29
DSC_0901

It's Saturday afternoon now and everyone else in the house has fallen asleep. I always struggle with how I should spend my time when Dylan is down for a nap. Usually I try to nap, too, or get some housework done. Today I felt like blogging and taking a bath but I'll pay for it in exhaustion later.

I just looked back at Dylan's Valentine photos from last year. He was fifteen months. Tee hee!

DSC_5621
DSC_5795

Also amusing is the fact that that giant bear of his is currently sitting at the kitchen table with me as I type because Dylan decided that he should sit in Daddy's chair.

Do I dare go back another year? Here he was at four months:

Day 127
Day 127 (7)
Day 127 (4)
Day 127 (5)

How crazy to think that I will have an almost one year old come next Valentine's Day!