Monday, November 12, 2012

25 weeks pregnant

My very best friend gave birth to an adorable baby girl on Friday. Seeing pictures of that sweet little baby and talking with my friend through labor made me realize that I haven't been very great about chronicling this pregnancy.

Our little girl will be here in three and a half months. I spent all day Friday looking for my tripod so I can take maternity pictures. At the end of the day I gave up and asked Sean to take a few for me. So, thank you, Love!

1
2
3
4
5

Another friend of mine reached out to me last week and asked me to come over because she had some baby girl clothes for Katie. Turns out, she had an entire wardrobe for us! So I went from I'd better start thinking about buying baby clothes to not having to buy her a thing until she is about six months old. Now it's time for us to pay it forward and sort through our millions of boy clothes to give away to friends and family.

Other than being very worn down I feel great during this pregnancy. No more morning sickness--although I'm still taking Zofran for nausea--and zero food aversions. I think the baby is going through a growth spurt because I've been starving these past two weeks.

We have another ultrasound at the end of the month and I can't wait to see our baby girl again. And in about a hundred days or less we will have her in our arms.