Thursday, January 5, 2012

How Pinterest is ruining my life:

A dear friend invited me to join Pinterest a few days ago. Have you heard of this, it's an Internet site where people bookmark fun DIY projects, art, things that make them smile, and the like.

Well. I'm an instant addict. I sit in my living room staring at the walls thinking about which project to do next. I stayed up half the night last night pinning ideas and then wishing I could get out of bed to accomplish that toilet paper roll flower art or photo frame necklace holder. I don't even wear necklaces.

Today I went to thrift stores and bought a hundred dollars with of crafting supplies and utter hoarder junk. My husband thinks I have lost my competency.

But let's just see what blossoms from such a creative addiction, shall we?